The VG Resource

Full Version: Null's Assorted Nintendo rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently only Pokemon rips, but I will probably expand eventually.

-Newest sheet-
Pokemon FR/LG Complete Overworlds Sheet
[Image: pokemon_frlg_overworlds.png]
[Image: pokemon_frlg_overworlds_icon.png]
Entirely complete, unlike the current sheet, and includes the unused legendaries. BONUS: Recolors of the incorrect colors of the Johto Trio.
Sidenote: Coronis uses the official sprites instead of making a new one when there's already an official sprite for something, so that's why some may bring up thoughts of Coronis' work. Look at Coronis' sprites and you'll see what I mean. (This was a question asked on my old PxTndo thread, and brang up some controversy for a while)

-Previous rips-
[Image: pmd2_items.png]
[Image: pmd2_items_icon-1.png]
Every single item from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. I may have missed one or two, but I checked quite a bit to make sure I didn't miss any and it looked fine to me.

More rips may come later.

-null
Very nice! I've saved them up; I'm going to remake the icons though, as they don't really fit too well Tongue
I agree, the icons are quite bad, but I wanted to get the work up as soon as possible, and it seemed like they atleast were relevant. Thanks for saving(Accepting?) them, my first accepted rip! Smile