The VG Resource

Full Version: Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked around for quite a while trying to find a screenshot of this game and couldn't (it was made for windows 95, I guess it just sorted drifted off the internet and nobody noticed) So I just used all the game graphics to create a "screenshot" (It won't run on my machine, so I couldn't take a real one)

[Image: screenshotety.png]

Ascension for the PC
Hero
Items
Objects
Enemies

Hope that works.
Hey, wow. Great job. Big Grin
Especially the third one is great Heart

But is it normal that the chars have something like a black block between their feet?
Maybe it's some leftover from the ripping or something to guide the position of the sprite?(if it was extracted)
Hmm, I dunno. Belial, care to let us know what the black dot is? Tongue
Not sure what that black dot is. If I could play the game to see if it's in the actual sprite, I would. I guess I should have erased those along with all the gridlines. These files were extremely easy to extract, as they were saved in BMP form. Just a bunch of copying and pasting.
Sometimes I used to use small pixels to help me to orient the alignment of a sprite to program a character into the game, and then remove it. So maybe they forgot to remove the dot.
Both the hero and some of the monsters got it.