The VG Resource

Full Version: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well by now I know most of u probally know this already but anyways heres just a little reminder. (Link down below for details)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/system...efault.htm
looks like something to look forward too, i'm interested to see the new avatar stuff they'll have
The game-themed avatar stuff is something I've wanted since the beginning, so it'll be nice to see that implemented.
Getting stuff for your avatar for things you accomplish in games is a cool idea, but an avatar marketplace is idiotic, I'm not paying money for accessories for a virtual avatar that's barely even used for anything, unfortunately I'm sure plenty of other people will. Party auto-reconnecting is a nice improvement, and the veteran thing is cool too, I guess, although I doubt it'll have any significant effect on anything.
I like the veteran idea Big Grin

I've been a member since the Halo 2 days, and it's nice that I can get recognized for it :>

also I like where the whole avatar items thing is going
(08-08-2009, 07:04 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Getting stuff for your avatar for things you accomplish in games is a cool idea, but an avatar marketplace is idiotic, I'm not paying money for accessories for a virtual avatar that's barely even used for anything, unfortunately I'm sure plenty of other people will. Party auto-reconnecting is a nice improvement, and the veteran thing is cool too, I guess, although I doubt it'll have any significant effect on anything.

as long as it isn't completely overpriced to something around 500 points or over I wouldn't really care

it's not like there going to make it priced the same way arcade games are, or any sort of expansion pack anyways
(08-08-2009, 09:28 PM)Blackward Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2009, 07:04 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Getting stuff for your avatar for things you accomplish in games is a cool idea, but an avatar marketplace is idiotic, I'm not paying money for accessories for a virtual avatar that's barely even used for anything, unfortunately I'm sure plenty of other people will. Party auto-reconnecting is a nice improvement, and the veteran thing is cool too, I guess, although I doubt it'll have any significant effect on anything.

as long as it isn't completely overpriced to something around 500 points or over I wouldn't really care

it's not like there going to make it priced the same way arcade games are, or any sort of expansion pack anyways

And people buy themes and gamer pictures, so why not buy avatar items?

I mean, I'm making good use of my Duke Nukem picture pack :>