The VG Resource

Full Version: post here,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
posting.
ok sure why not its not like this section could get any fucking gayer
d
i knew someone would ruin this and post in here
goddamn spamhaul
goddamnit
Raytheon: You are Pa Joad

[Image: 2ltndwl.jpg]
While Pa Joad is supposedly the head of the family, he occasionally surrenders to Ma Joad's threats and logic, and at times depends on her when the going gets tough. He likes to pretend he is big and strong and talks as if he's in charge, but at times feels like breaking under the strain, and would probably lose it if Ma or Tom were not there to help him decide (or to fix the truck). Mostly just quiet and follows along with the majority's decision.

I chose Pa Joad for you because you are a fucking dumbass although you feel like you aren't. The safest thing for you to do is wait for people to make good posts and thank them, always pretending that you are better than the "shitposters", when you really aren't. If you had no good posts to thank or if you were relied on to make a decent post, you would fail miserably.

This isn't saying everyone thinks of you as the head of spamhaul.
i didnt read past the 3rd word what did i miss
Why did you skip over it
waaah
WTF this place is random as hell
(08-10-2009, 02:45 PM)RyenTheHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]WTF this place is random as hell
get out of here with that avatar, kid
no, he must stay so more people could see that masterpiece!!!!!!!