The VG Resource

Full Version: Post here and I'll tell you which Astro Boy character you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so yeah, I've been getting more and more a fan of Astro Boy, and now I plain love it. My favorite anime of all times.

since I've been in such an Astro Boy mood and know a lot about the characters I decided to join the fad.

so yeah
me
now

plz
Always hated Astroboy.

Do me.
Raytheon, you are Rainbow Parakeet

[Image: 230px-Rainbow_Parakeet-1.jpg]

He is a detective from England. Everything but his head
was replaced by robotic parts, causing him to hate robots.
He originally appeared as a thief, a unique type of character
for the time, in "Weekly Shonen Champion" from March 1981 to
May 1983. His role in this game is based on his role in the
anime, "The Stolen Sun." He also appears as "Kato the Explosive
Devil" in the 2003 anime version of Astro Boy.
Tezuka thought of having characters play different roles;
like movie stars. He called this idea the "Star System." Even
Astro once appeared as a human character in "Black Jack."

I chose you as Rainbow Parakeet because you are kind of an alternative guy (or at least I got that impression from you), but there aren't many characters that shout 'holy shit im so different and alternative'. Rainbow Parakeet has a design that feels some different from every other character.

Jesus lizard, you are Ham Egg

[Image: Ham_Egg-2.png]

Ham Egg, also known as Cacciatore, Hammond Eggs or Hamegg, is a fictional manga
villain created by Osamu Tezuka. He is depicted as having a round head, a thin moustache,
a wide grin, curly hair and sometimes wearing a top hat. Primarily known for being a cruel
circus manager in Astro Boy, he was also a hotel manager and an organ smuggler in Phoenix.
He has made several other appearances in Astro Boy (such as a gangster or a murderous
surgeon). In Jungle Emperor Leo episode 1, "Go, White Lion!", Hamegg played Viper Snakely,
the hunter who killed Leo's parents. He was partnered with a Wimpy-like character known as "Kutter".

I chose you as Ham Egg because you hate Astro Boy and you're giving me a bad first impression
and this is by far the astro boy character I most hate. Annoying as fuck and he was a real mean to Astro at the 1980 anime >: (
I almost cried when Tenma was shouting for Astro and he was in Ham Egg's case, moaning 'dad im here' ;o;