The VG Resource

Full Version: FE: Radiant Dawn Black Knight Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is:

[Image: TheBlackKnight.png]
Honestly, all this sheet is is a cheap recolor... And your whole 'l33t' idea is obnoxious, especially if you aren't just yet.

Don't take this the wrong way but, this will NOT make it onto TSR. Take some time doing some actual spriting, post your first few customs in 'Spriting Discussion', take the C+C without any complaints, and take all the time you need to get good enough to get one of your works submitted. It took me two years to reach that point so... If you're impatient, don't even bother. Sorry, but it's the truth.
I never said I was a good sprite creater, I said I was a good spriter and recolorer (mostly recolorer)
Either way, however, recolors will not be accepted by the Spriter's Resource. What I was saying was that if you wanted some things other than rips on tSR, you'll have to do much more than just recolor.

Once again, I'm sorry that I was a bit harsh.
If they don't take recolors then why are there so many already in tSR?
btw, it's 1337, not l33t. Get it right.
Don't Submit your Sprites if...
- They are in Psd, Jpg, Bmp or any other kind of format. Gif and Png are the only feasible types.
- They are based on a character who never appeared in an official game or game related media.
- Are a character you have invented, such as Suigi, Afro Link or Flonic the Green Echidna.
- You didn't make them. I don't care how good they are, they must be made by you.
- You plan to ask me to take them off the site again. (We will not remove a sheet if you ask us to)
- They are a really simple edits and/or recolours.
- They are ripped from M.U.G.E.N.. It's something that somebody else already ripped, or made custom.

Recolors are only good if there is a sprite identical to another inside of a game you ripped from, just with a different template, and you used that template to recolor the already ripped sheet (to save time).

I'm not saying much else... I have a feeling that this may turn into a one-sided flame war if I do.