The VG Resource

Full Version: Friday 13th Zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really dunno what to write here... Tongue
It's a jpeg, sorry, but it's unusable.
(08-07-2009, 07:41 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]It's a jpeg, sorry, but it's unusable.

really? damn, wat format is?
png and gif (though don't save anything as a gif in paint, it'll lose quality)

When you save as a png in paint, you'll notice it doesn't get all the crap appear around it (Try loading that sprite sheet up, and zooming in - and you'll see loads of bits and crap that's ruined the sprites)
You can't just load that sheet up and save it as a png though, because it will still have all the stuff on it from where you saved it as a jpeg before... Sorry, but you'll probably need to rerip them Sad
(08-07-2009, 07:55 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]png and gif (though don't save anything as a gif in paint, it'll lose quality)

When you save as a png in paint, you'll notice it doesn't get all the crap appear around it (Try loading that sprite sheet up, and zooming in - and you'll see loads of bits and crap that's ruined the sprites)
You can't just load that sheet up and save it as a png though, because it will still have all the stuff on it from where you saved it as a jpeg before... Sorry, but you'll probably need to rerip them Sad

oh, well i have it saved as a 24-bit bitmap i could re-save them yeah?
Yeah Big Grin
(08-07-2009, 07:59 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Big Grin

wow that's a load off, i got i bit worried there for a second! Shocked
ok i changed it dazz also, how do i get a moving avatar like yours, mine sucks XD
very cool - that's much better.

Also, you just upload an animated image Tongue
If you need to make one, you'd best look that all up yourself. Smile
(08-07-2009, 08:42 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]very cool - that's much better.

Also, you just upload an animated image Tongue
If you need to make one, you'd best look that all up yourself. Smile

cool, thanks Big Grin