The VG Resource

Full Version: Post here and I'll tell you which DC character you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
or don't whatever
I'm the Goddamn
Superboy Prime
im the flash
[Image: Blackadam52.PNG]

my woman is an egyptian goddess
i'm the goddamned batman
batman has a face and doesnt asks questions cuz hes the goddamned batman
man i was going to say i was martian manhunter!!!
Trout you are the riddler
[Image: rid.png]
The riddler is a genius supervillain capable of any crime he can put his mind too, and that is nearly all of them. Although he is a genius he has a strange fixation of leaving clues of his involvment in his crimes for his rival the batman to find and solve.

I think you're the riddler because sometimes the things you say cumback and bite you, much like how the riddler's own clues always lead to his demise and you make me laugh.

Tyvon you are Nightwing
[Image: nighttuy.png]
Nightwing aka Dick Grayson, used to be Robin the boy wonder, but after his many trails with the batman he had grown into his own super hero and might have even surpassed the bat.

I think of you as nightwing because you've changed for the better alot since I've known you. also you're a cool guy much like nightwing.

I'll do more later
Very apt.
And I just remembered, what the hell happened to BftC?
it ended, and nightwing is now batman.(as far as I know)
Eh, as if anyone guessed otherwise.
Thanks anyway.
I wanna know!
Anubis is Metamorpho
[Image: maetamorpho.png]
there is no explanation needed
Posting in this thread. Cute
The Question is Dream the Sandman
[Image: sanman.png]
The Sandman, lord of the dream realm, is an infinitly old god that's perspective on life changed after being imprisoned for 70 years.
His rashness was ended, and he became very fair and just, as he rebuilded his dream kingdom.

I think of you as the sandman because you seem to avoid conflict and are very level headed and creative much like dream becomes.

Sol is Static Shock
[Image: staticd.png]
Vergil Harkins, a normal teen from Dokata city becomes a powerful metahuman called a boom baby, after ding caught in a chemical explostion. He has power over electricity. Despite his power he stays calm and cool and lives his every day life, unless he is needed to save the city.

I think of you a static because you always come off cool to me : )

also the bigger the better for the images
Pages: 1 2 3