The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L: Partners in Time (DS) - Hollyjolly Village Outskirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hollyjolly_outskirts.png]

Sheet icon:
[Image: hollyjolly_outskirts_si.png]

Requested by Kimimaru/Kimimaru4000. Took quite a while to rip, and the top edge and side edges are missing a few sprites.
Did you have to leave the blocks there?
Yeah, I agree with A.J., but still, nice rips~!
I'll see if I can remove some, but there's absolutely no way I'll be able to remove the Save Block, coming up with everything else in that corner was hard enough. I'll try to have a new version up in a day or two...

[EDIT] Bleh, tile ripping. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. I'll try to update it ASAP...
(08-07-2009, 08:49 AM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see if I can remove some, but there's absolutely no way I'll be able to remove the Save Block, coming up with everything else in that corner was hard enough. I'll try to have a new version up in a day or two...

[EDIT] Bleh, tile ripping. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. I'll try to update it ASAP...
Hi, I'm new and everything and I tried my best to take off the save block and the other blocks.... I hope you don't mind...
here it is:
Lookin' good to me... sorry, I completely forgot about this sheet. Looks ready to submit, thanks a bunch, magicsnake!
(09-03-2009, 07:14 PM)jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin' good to me... sorry, I completely forgot about this sheet. Looks ready to submit, thanks a bunch, magicsnake!

You're welcome, If you have any other blocks/save blocks to take off from a m&l "map", I'll always be here to help you Smile
Just PM me Wink