The VG Resource

Full Version: WWO ATNn Who ClOSED MYTOPIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHat the flipping hell, why did you close my vg cats topic. uncalled for there is no reason to just because you dont find a series of comics personally funny doesnt mean anyone else cant share the hilarity the author intended it for. No spamhaul moderation!
Im seriously cheesed off right now unlock my topic.
Shut up.
(08-06-2009, 02:51 AM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up.
whoa whoa whoa!! now i know you know the rules Kilgore Trout, you know we dont put up with that kind of attitude. this is just a forum about pixel art and various other subjects, theres no need to get angry!!! now, i do believe Cellardoor has a pretty good reason to be "cheesed off" about his topic being locked, it was jsut a topic about vg cats, which i think is a pretty funny webcomic!!! so no real reason to lock it........................if the person who did it fesses up i promise i wont get mad, and cellardoor seems like a kind person so i think he wouldnt be as "cheesed off" if you just confessed to your unholy sin. im not sure God will be too happy about it..................but i am not the judge here, God will decide your ultimate fate and if i know him like i think i do you might end up burning and rotting for all eternity. if you confess though, God might forgive you!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise Jesus Christ Savior Of All pEOPLE!!!!! Smile
(08-06-2009, 02:51 AM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up.

No Dogs Allowed.
I like biting into a freshly-baked bun of WHINING.

cranky_cunt2acca03e

im goign to beat the banans out of you
[Image: 97094-STAR_large.jpg]

ONE CONTRADICTION EATING ANOTHER.
(08-06-2009, 04:10 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 97094-STAR_large.jpg]

ONE CONTRADICTION EATING ANOTHER.

[Image: PHEEEEEENIX.gif]