The VG Resource

Full Version: the first hamburger was made in my state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks travel channel
wonderful
is that so
washington DC?
Nope, Connecticut.
What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:
(08-05-2009, 10:44 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:

thats not a coincidence fatty
(08-05-2009, 10:44 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]What a coincidence, I am right now not eating a hamburger. :awe:

give that back it belongs to connecticut
connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
when was the last time that breaking news happened there
one two three
(08-05-2009, 10:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]connecticut is a state that nobody cares about

MayYbe THats just Means they arent fREAKS like the state you live in! *noms on hamburger in shape of connecticut* 1000 ketchup packet salute to your great state SoL the only way it would be greater if it was the first state to legalize pocky!
(08-05-2009, 10:57 PM)Cellardoor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2009, 10:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]connecticut is a state that nobody cares about
the only way it would be greater if it was the first state to legalize pocky!

I laughed hard
Fuck!!!!!! THis Thread Has Got Me bURGIN harD!!!!

Maybe that's a good thing, last time I checked most "breaking news" is, you know, bad.

Also thank you cellardoor, I was about to lose all hope, but I read your post and it renewed my faith in humanity, also I don't know if pocky is legal here yet, we might still be fighting the good fight.
i thought the first hamburger was made in hamburgh
Pages: 1 2