The VG Resource

Full Version: Boo<<<<<<<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Boo is a user thats a ghost of a gay man. Why is he gay?? I dont know he is haunting my private message box though we pictures of ash ketchum and his mom doing it with ash's mom face cut out and a picture of himself there instead. Gonna Puke
why is the pergnant girl in your avatar making out with big snake
(08-05-2009, 09:51 PM)Cellardoor Wrote: [ -> ]Boo is a user thats a ghost of a gay man. Why is he gay?? I dont know he is haunting my private message box though we pictures of ash ketchum and his mom doing it with ash's mom face cut out and a picture of himself there instead. Gonna Puke

LOL
(08-05-2009, 09:53 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]why is the pergnant girl in your avatar making out with big snake

ARe you pretarded or something??? Thats /obviously hottest girl you ever met in manga getting a watergun to the mouth by one of my top favOrite POkemon!!SHe not even pregnant, sHe believes in sex after marriage like a good christian manga girl. She has full tummy all the water in her she made up of 70% water just like a real human.
she look like 90% water
no she 90% attractive... Im drawing an engagement ring as i type.
(08-05-2009, 09:53 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]why is the pergnant girl in your avatar making out with big snake

that's flannery and (feebas' evolution I forgot the name)
(08-05-2009, 09:55 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

There he is... please someone call an exorcist.
oh thats cool
(08-05-2009, 09:59 PM)Cellardoor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2009, 09:55 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

There he is... please someone call an exorcist.

augg, why are you so gay.
resisting the urge to start an argument
urge resisted
sup guys this is a cool thread
I don't care Marcus, start an argument. Bring it bitch.
awesome
(08-05-2009, 10:02 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]augg, why are you so gay.
WHAT??? look what you send me and then you call me homosexual??? YOu so RUDE
[Image: 302ubuh.png]
omg.. marcus why did you give him rule34

now hes gonna be fapping all day.
Pages: 1 2 3