The VG Resource

Full Version: post in this thread and ill tell you what ultraman monster you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
or if i dont know you i wont

if youre too fuckign stupid to realize this topic idea was stolen please leave

if youre goign to bitch about how i stole this idea im going to tell you what monster you are anyway

if youre going to ask me who or what ultraman is im going to tell you what monster you are too

thats all, go
please TELL ME im so excited
ultra what
suigin you are guezra, the cocoa bean-eating monster!

[Image: suigin.png]

i chose guezra for you because while i enjoy you in general i feel that you could turn on me and truly hurt me in the end(guezra has poisonous barbs on his back)

fun fact: pulling the barbs off his back hurts him a shitload!

phantom k you are greenmons, the poisonous exotic plant monster!

[Image: phantomk.png]

i chose greenmons for you because i dont know you as much as the others, although i am interested by you

fun fact: you have a pretty boring night-fight with ultraman and i dont really remember that episode that well!
Ultraman, distinguished gentleman.
Don't you dare say you don't know what that is. Angry

Also, I was going to steal the idea, but I decided not to be gay.inb4 ur gay or some shit like that
EDIT:
Orgasmatron, put the name in your post dude, we don't know who you're referring to.
yeah, i forgot to at first

buttbutt you are dada the sexy alien!

[Image: buttbutt.png]

i chose dada for you because his name is like buttbutt, but instead of "butt" its "da" i also chose him because i think youre pretty funny at times and i just like you overall

fun fact: dada leaps for joy is just overall really gay! he can teleport in and out of battle and when fallen, can be replaced with another dada!
what
alright, i'll give it a go
the anticipation is a knife cutting at my medula oblongata
boo you are gabadon the sleepy monster

[Image: boobgf.png]

i chose gabadon for you because you think yourte a lot bigger than you actually are, in fact you usually just get in the way

fun fact: youre super cute and sleep always!

diogalesu you are jamila, the mutated astronaut

[Image: diogalesu.png]

i chose jamila for you because while youre a pretty okay guy, youre insults are harmless

fun fact: your weakness is water, why the fuck would you return to earth

gizmonicgamer you are baltan seijin the locust alien

[Image: gizmonicgamer.png]

i chose baltan seijin for you because youre a formidable opponent to others, and if beaten down, come back stronger than ever

fun fact: youre one of the most popular monsters from the ultraman franchise, you appear in just about every series!

i hope you are all enlightened!
do you know me
(08-05-2009, 08:14 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]you think youre a lot bigger than you actually are

this would only ever apply over the internet.
i remember when they tried to put ultraman on american tv and it sucked
lets see
Gizmonic is badass and I get to be gay. Cry
Thanks for this though.
Pages: 1 2 3