The VG Resource

Full Version: project: who wants to help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is my story idea: Jonathan Fall, member of the kingdom of Techalgaran, once lived in a town filled with disease and crime. In order to restore the city into its purest form, he used magic in order to craft divine instruments out of his age (the more instruments he made, the older he got). The idea was that the music from the divine instruments would heal the cik and bring joy to peoples ears. But he discovered that the instruments had so much power that it could also be used for evil. Another kingdom named Solstan often tried to defeat and conquer their kingdom but the magic instruments was Techalgaran's ace in the hole.He decided it would be safe in his sons hands (William Fall) so he died releived.

William partied and drank a lot with his freinds so he became careless with the instruments. He stored them in his sack one night while going to the tavern with his buddies. While drunk he boasted about the magical abilites of the instruments and people overheard the conversation. A hooded man quickly stole the instruments and ran out of the tavern as fast as his feet could carry him, but the drunk freinds did not notice. William fell asleep but when he woke up everyone was gone, including the instruments. Word went around that the instruments were gone and Solstan conquered Techalgaran. Former members of Techalgaran moved to another peice of land to start over as a small country.

When William had his 45th birthday party, he and his old freinds gone over the silliest things that they had done in the past. One of the buddies mentioned the "instrument incident" and William remembered the whimiscal tales his father told him about the instruments and how he must keep it safe. William realised that it would be best for NO ONE to have the divine instruments so he sent his 2 sons, Irongale and Jericho, to search for the instruments and destroy them. Irongale beared a son and wanted to spend a little time with him before he went out on the quest. During that time frame William explained to his 2 sons everything they needed to know about the instruments. Jericho craved that power that was within the magic instruments because he wanted to use them to destroy the kingdom of Solstan. When the 2 sons departed on their journey, Jericho cast a lock spell on the house, permitting William to leave it. Realising that his brother was confused, Jericho told Irongale about his intentions, but Irongale agreed with his fathers intentions refused to take part in it. The two dueled and Jericho killed his brother. He then proceded to kill his own wife and Irongale's wife so there would be no questions asked and continued on his journey. Luckly Hal, Irongale's son, was in Williams house at the time so he was safe for the moment.

When Hal turned 12, William told Hal everything about the instruments exept for Jericho and Irongale. Always wanting to experience the kinds of adventures he had played through in imagenary games, Hal automatically accepted. Excited and well-prepared, Hal eagerly embarked on his quest......

Any questions and/or comments?

I was planning to draw and make it a comic, but I feel that sprites could better represent what is happening. I just want to know if anyone is willing to work with me or contribute to making a sprite video of this story(skills not money!). I guess if a lot of people join, I could post a staff list.
NOT A PROJECT.

Requests.
Is it normal if I don't get the story at all?
(08-02-2009, 03:46 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal if I don't get the story at all?

how do you not get it? ask questions on specific parts.
What kind of guy names his sons Irongale and Jericho?
(08-02-2009, 03:49 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of guy names his sons Irongale and Jericho?

the same guy who names his other son Jericho. what do you suggest as a name?
(08-02-2009, 04:25 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.behindthename.com/random/

ive got Turin!
second try got Lazare.

now that thats over, anymore questions or comments?
...What nationality did you enter?
(08-02-2009, 04:46 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]...What nationality did you enter?

i didnt enter any...

but when i clicked on the details for lazare it said it was french. but it still sounds cool Tongue