The VG Resource

Full Version: the ship has sunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
long live the ship

bored what up extremely distinguished gentlemen
nm playing kof 2006 while talking to lex and his distinguished gentleman friend (pload) on skype
street fighter 4's last boss is impossibly cheap
well that sucks man.

i'm pretty bored and waiting to go out and see some bros. looking forward to tommorrow night too much. what's good to eat at chinese? I like, never have it.
(08-02-2009, 12:54 PM)Jordan Wrote: [ -> ]well that sucks man.

i'm pretty bored and waiting to go out and see some bros. looking forward to tommorrow night too much. what's good to eat at chinese? I like, never have it.

Cool story bro.

Go for the kungpow chicken, or mabye the ramen.
Stay away from the squid/octopus plate though, that shit is sacrilige.
you seriously worship cthulhu?

i'd say general tso's chicken but that might be a little too fried for your liking

go for mushu pork - it comes with these really weak rolling paper-esque dough things so it's like

a chinese taco that you stuff yourself

wonton soup
(08-02-2009, 01:12 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]you seriously worship cthulhu?

Fuck yes.

I bet you worship the carpenter, right? BP
I thought some guy just made cthuhlu up one day and it sort of went from there
like scientology, but a bit less cult
(08-02-2009, 01:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I thought some guy just made cthuhlu up one day and it sort of went from there
like scientology, but a bit less cult

That's how all religions start.
With cults.
oh yeah
Forgot about that
i am fine how are you

Hot and sour soup is pretty delicious, try it.
hahahahah oh god sol
Pages: 1 2