The VG Resource

Full Version: I never got to figure out what Dragon Ball Z character I am.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:'C

The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
Yep, too bad shitlord "Spamhaul Moderator" Kosheh deleted my thread. Now we'll never know.
I tried to tell him to pin the good threads but whatever
wait a second KOSHEH GOT RID OF THE POST WORLD RECORD TOPIC
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
yeah!! me either!! what the hell kosh.
WHAT

NO I DIDN'T FUCK

I cleared out the spamhaul and then five minutes later, some other asshole deleted the threads

tl;dr wasn't me
i took extra care in not deleting those threads, and then
they just poof

i seriously have *no idea* why the stickies were deleted. I would've kept that shitty naruto rap comic if that were the case

now i'm gonna end up taking the blame

also: chichi
grooveman is the only other mod who's been around for the last hour or so
therefore,
_I__
(08-02-2009, 01:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]grooveman is the only other mod who's been around for the last hour or so
therefore,
Even so, it might have not been on purpose :/
No, I don't recall deleting anything from the first page.

I started from the back for that reason alone, then from around page 5 (Threads are listed in date order, so older threads shift upwards when you delete from the middle) when the site started moaning that me and Kosh were deleting the same threads at once. I stopped deleting threads when the board got down to 8 Pages (with 50 threads per page).

Either of us may have deleted those threads by accident, but we both intentionally avoided Page 1 for that reason.
maybe it was

lunyka
IT IS A MYSTERY
I suppose we should restart the post world record topic
let someone else make it ok

edit: tson, you do it.
you know if chad, solitaire or i were spamhaul moderators this wouldn't have happened.
but you'd be uptight extremely distinguished gentlemen

!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4