The VG Resource

Full Version: Fleepa's NES Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey dudes let's party with these sprites

Adventures of Dino Riki

General
[Image: tsrdinorikienemies.png] [Image: tsrdinorikiriki.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimisc.png]

Maps
[Image: tsrdinorikimap1.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimap2.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimap3.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimap41.png][Image: tsrdinorikimap42.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimap43.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimap44.png] [Image: tsrdinorikimapboss.png]

Golf

[Image: tsrgolfcourses.png] [Image: tsrgolfmisc.png]

Super Mario Bros. 3
The current SMB3 page is kind of confusing. Like the enemies section has an enemies page with just a few characters on it, and then a separate page for koops and goombas.. I dunno.

Enemy Characters
[Image: tsrsmb3enemies.png]

Backgrounds
[Image: tsrsmb3map.png]

Other
[Image: tsrsmb3end.png] [Image: tsrsmb3pics.png] [Image: tsrsmb3misc.png]

This is the first time I've submitted anything here and I apologize for every faux pas I've committed.
Ooops, looks like you had created two topics instead of one. It happens XP

Anyway, good rips, but I noticed something weird at the enemies/bosses from Adventures of Dino Riki.
On the bigger enemies (bosses?) some seems that you had accidentally deleted one color. Or it is really like that?
Looking at the enemy sheet and map #2 (the statues(?) near the end look like one of the enemies), I'm pretty positive that Fleepa left the transparencies in, so I'm going to assume they were like that in the game until Fleepa posts the correction update Tongue

And looked at the rest. Really nice job.
a thread so nice it had to be posted twice
(my bad)

And yeah, they're supposed to be transparent in those spots. It looks right when they are placed in-game. I also realize I forgot to include the screen the bosses appear, I'll edit that in right now.
Great rips! Big Grin
Awesome job. One thing I noticed that isn't included on the SMB3 map sheet is the puff of smoke that appears when you defeat Boom boom and the lock disappears. Maybe it's used somewhere else and isn't needed on that sheet, but I just thought I'd point it out. You also need the thrown hammers and boomerangs from the hammer bros ans Rocky Wrench's well, wrench. I think that's all.
Awesome job. We've needed this for a while.
Oh good eye. I've updated the maps and enemies sheets with those items.
Very nice.
EDIT: Included maps of the labyrinth stages.

now let's enjoy some sprites from the greatest game on the NES

[Image: tsrtglsection.png]

General
[Image: tsrtglguardian.png] [Image: tsrtglenemies.png] [Image: tsrtglbosses.png] [Image: tsrtglmisc.png]

Maps
[Image: tsrtglmap0.png] [Image: tsrtglmap1.png] [Image: tsrtglmap2.png] [Image: tsrtglmap3.png] [Image: tsrtglmap4.png] [Image: tsrtglmap5.png] [Image: tsrtglmap6.png] [Image: tsrtglmap7.png] [Image: tsrtglmap8.png] [Image: tsrtglmap9.png] [Image: tsrtglmap10.png]
Awesome.
Very cool. I suddenly know where that logo in your sheets comes from. Tongue
shweet!

Now I can see exactly how she folds into a ship. Pretty damn smooth.
I added maps into my post for The Guardian Legend... you move faster than I can edit!

[Image: tsrmickeymousecapade.png]

[Image: tsrmousecapadegood.png] [Image: tsrmousecapadeenemies.png] [Image: tsrmousecapadebosses.png] [Image: tsrmousecapademisc.png]

[Image: tsrmousecapademap1.png] [Image: tsrmousecapademap2.png] [Image: tsrmousecapademap3.png] [Image: tsrmousecapademap4.png] [Image: tsrmousecapademap5.png]

someone, somewhere, is looking for mickey mouse sprites
wow...
you rip fast Surprise
Nice! These games get loads of hits on tSR Big Grin
Pages: 1 2