The VG Resource

Full Version: Quackbillion's Magical World of Assorted Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm new here. Welcome to Quackbillion's Magical World of Assorted Documents.
Enjoy your stay.

[Image: pezazul.png]
This is my main character, Pezazul. His name means blue fish in latin. I haven't decided much on his backstory apart from the fact he's like Yoshi or Toad, as in he's part of a big race but there is a MAIN one.

[Image: revampoftroyspastpng.png]
This is a revamp of my friend's first custom sprite. The purple legs were just placeholders, don't worry!

[Image: rikon.png]
This is an OLD, OLD fan character I made called Rikon, revamped!

[Image: newsonicedit.png]
This is Ray the Squirrel. That is all.

[Image: tilesetshowoff.png]
Here's a tileset I'm making for my friend's game. This is my main WIP right now, so please comment.
...Critique?
I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to double post if I'm updating, so here's an update to my tileset. It's going to be a full tree, not a stump but it isn't finished yet.

[Image: tilesetshowoffj.png]
I updated the dirt/sand tile.
Did more on the tree. I've never made a tree before - am I on the right track?
you see that little button down there called edit? that's what it's used for.

Other than that I like the mario tiles, yet the rest of your stuff needs a lot of work. You need to learn to hue shift a bit more in your work to give your sprites some depth.
(07-31-2009, 08:42 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]you see that little button down there called edit? that's what it's used for.

Other than that I like the mario tiles, yet the rest of your stuff needs a lot of work. You need to learn to hue shift a bit more in your work to give your sprites some depth.

Thanks.
I'm not...quite sure what you mean. Hue Shift?
(07-31-2009, 10:02 PM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=spriting+%2B+hue+shift
Well...that doesn't make me feel stupid at all...Sad

Thanks, though.
[Image: tilesetshowoffh.png]
I'm not that happy with how the tree turned out, but here.
it's because the leaf part is small. If you make it bigger and bushier, maybe it'll look good. Also, all your bigger PAs are dirty-looking.
Ok, most people (I have this thread on 3 forums) seem to want me to make the bushy part a bit bigger, but I wanted to try with it's current size one more time.
How's this?
More tree-like?
nope, theyre right

make it a bit bigger
i think you should rework your 'main character'

i got really bored of this but i drew a less unbalanced pose really quickly
[Image: icmufp.png]

and try not to use selout on it either