The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Mana Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hoooo boy, third post on tSR and I'm already on the requests forum... Flame Bait!!! Very Sad

Okay, it's not so much an all-out request as a question... I noticed that there were a decent amount of sprites for the game, at least as far as NPCs were concerned, but it seemed like it just stops after a point. Don't get me wrong, the game looks incredibly difficult to rip, what with all the character animations that take place in seperate pieces per character and whatnot, but what I was wondering is this: is anyone still ripping from the game?

If not, that's fair enough, I was only curious because I love the game and its art style. I barely know about ripping stuff from the NES era, let alone one of the more complicated looking 2D Playstation games that I can think of off hand. I just feel like it's a shame that there's not more of it ripped, especially bosses. ;~;

Now I realized before I even posted that I would go on and on without end if I was to try to make a five point list of my most wanted sprites from this game, but I run the risk of nobody ripping anything unless I make a specific request... here's as few as I can bear to do in order of my highest personal priority down to the lowest. Forgive the length in advance, I know it's gonna be long even before I type it...

1. Drakonis (Dragon form)
2. Final Boss
3. Lord of Jewels (Either battle form)
4. Mantis Ant
5. ANY Demi-human Pet (Succubus, Goblin, Duck GI(?) etc)
6. Skeletal Soldier
7. Larc the Centaur
8. Bud
9. Poekiel (Can't spell his name to save my life Very Sad )
10. Lady Blackpearl

Okay, I'll cut myself off there. Really I just wanna scream "RIP IT ALL!", but I'm sure those capable of doing something like that are engrossed in other important projects at the time. Really I'd even be grateful if I heard someone tell me "They're unrippable due to blah-diddy-blah", if that were true at least. Anyway, I've eaten up enough of your time. Thanks for listening. xD