The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm Tom Guycott, the Chief of the Governors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... and I'll be waiting for you in my Desert Fortress on Route 33!

Obscure NES reference aside, hello. I'm an uber noob and should be treated as such. Cry I'm very amateur as far as sprite ripping goes. I'm bad with computer language/terminology, I capture sprites through screenshots and AnimGet rather than tiles, which works well enough for some things, not very well at all for others. And to top it all off, I have absolutely zero sheets, just a lot of images and plans to make some. Gonna Puke And most of the games I wanna capture from are poorly recieved games that just had a high impact on my own childhood. xD

Anyway, the main reason I registered right now when I'm so busy with other things is because of an overwhelming curiosity to look something up on the forums. I doubt I'll even find it, but I did plan to join eventually so... hereIambye!-Z~~ooooooom-
Welcome to TSR :>
Dawww, thank you. Cute

I have such incredible plans, too... Like the unmoving RPG bosses from Super Ninja Boy!... Yeah... >_>

Okay, I have more plans than just that (although I did rip those crappy bosses), Clash at Demonhead related stuff being one of my main focuses at the time. I also wanted to rip some bosses and enemies from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 on the NES, but someone started to do that, and I have to see if he still is. :< Uhhmm... I wanted to do some Secret of Mana stuff too if I could manage it, some are simple enough. I also prepared to rip the bosses and enemies from Lufia 1.

I WAS gonna rip some stuff from Cocoron, but every time I think to do something, it gets ripped, such as the recent addition of the weapons. Other weird ones include Congo's Caper, Super Adventure Island II bosses, some unripped Sparkster stuff, and Pocky & Rocky. Odds are that nobody wants these rips, but despite that fact someone will probably have all these sheets done before I even get a chance to assemble the stuff I did rip. xD

I'm the living definition of long-winded, so.. let me just say thanks again. xD