The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon Cave (online game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Arial]Okay hi so um... I have some sprites? But I didn't see the category for this specific online game so I posted a new thread. I hope thats okay? Embarassed

There are quite a few Dragons here, 37 total.
Oh, and they have their descriptions with them too. I do not have and eggs with cracks in them, only whole eggs.
Anyways I guess I'll attach the sprite pages to the post...
Oh yes and also I do not have all of the DC dragon sprites. I am missing a few:
Autumn Dragon
Christmas Dragon
Valentine Dragon
Vampire Dragon
Winter Dragon
and I'm not sure if theres more to a Neglected Dragon or not so I won't add him until I'm sure.[size=medium]
Heres more dragon sprites.
And more...
Aaaaaaaaand more...
More... Sorry. Cry
Still more ha ha...
This is the last completed Dragon I have and will have for awhile now...
Wow, nice. Any chance of a section icon?
(07-30-2009, 10:13 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, nice. Any chance of a section icon?

section? like... oh like what it shows before someone clicks?

if thats what you mean i will make and add them tomorrow.
If you just have a good screenshot of the game I can take care of the rest. Tongue
(07-31-2009, 10:18 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]If you just have a good screenshot of the game I can take care of the rest. Tongue

oh ok um... its not much to look at unless you have dragons but this is a screenshot i cropped from the main page dragcave.net
That... wouldn't be so useful.

A gameplay screenshot would be nice.
(07-31-2009, 11:03 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That... wouldn't be so useful.

but thats just it
i call it a game but you just adopt dragon eggs and hatch them
there isnt a gameplay screen
This is blatent plagiarism.
Dragcave is a retarded internet meme, where noobs put small, clickable dragons in their sigs, and beg others to click the dragon, thus "feeding" it, and keeping it "alive".

I'm very surprised that none of you have heard of this clickable crap before.
I'm also embarassed that you didn't spot it outright.
http://dragcave.net/

DragonMewGirl, you should be ashamed for trying to steal sprites.
You should be even more ashamed for trying to steal someone else's work from THIS of all things.
Hm, I'm not sure what the policy is on this. I guess it's not really a game... If we accept them, then theoretically any schmo could make a site with his own sprites and call them official in an attempt to have us put them up...
(08-02-2009, 10:10 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, I'm not sure what the policy is on this. I guess it's not really a game... If we accept them, then theoretically any schmo could make a site with his own sprites and call them official in an attempt to have us put them up...

Technically, these were customed by someone else.
She takes credit for ripping them from a game, when there are no actual games based around this fad.
Since there is no game, it would only make sense that we don't host these, other than the fact that the original creator would probably pitch a fit.
I agree with Jesus lizard. It isn't really a game and it's just "right click-> Save As..." stuff, so I don't think that's even technically a rip. It's more a sort of "interactive signature" than a game (if you can call it a game)
I really didn't noticed this thread earlier, or I'd told you before.
(08-01-2009, 10:26 PM)DragonMewGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2009, 11:03 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That... wouldn't be so useful.

but thats just it
i call it a game but you just adopt dragon eggs and hatch them
there isnt a gameplay screen

If it's not a game, then you can't rip from it.

You've just wasted your time and ours. Congratulations. Oh, and warned for theft.

Jesus lizard, while we all play a lot of games, we've not played every game ever, we make mistakes sometimes, sadly. Sick