The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Blaziken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does it look so far?:

[Image: blazikenaj4.png]

Im not very good at spriting. Does anyone know of a good free program that can do animations easily and be uploaded onto imageshack? I have GIMP 2, but Im not sure how to make and upload animations with it.
Animations in gimp are done by pasting each frame on a separate layer, then saving as .gif and selecting save as animation in the resulting dialog. Uploading works the same as any other image.
So after selecting .gif, it'll ask me to save as animation? Or do I select animation somewhere else at the same time? Thanks for the info Big Grin

EDIT:
I think I figured it out:

[Image: blazikenanimationcc6.gif]
I was saving an older animation the way you told me to, and this message popped up:

[Image: 35951567dk8.png]

It came up after I selected Save as animation, and clicked Export. I couldnt finish saving it.
I worked a bit more on the sprites:

[Image: blazikenyw6.png]
I added a bit more to it. How does the blue version look?:

[Image: blazikentj3.png]

Im thingking of making him ice oriented Big Grin
Looks nice and the shading is decent (nice fire effect), but it seems a tad small.
If you're aiming for that, then it's fine.
It looks nice so far.
Metroid345 Wrote:I was saving an older animation the way you told me to, and this message popped up:

[Image: 35951567dk8.png]

It came up after I selected Save as animation, and clicked Export. I couldnt finish saving it.
have you tried reading the message? It's really quite clear.
Remove the black outline on the back part to make it match more with the rest of the body.
Im not exactly sure what it means Zeph. Lunyka, do you mean the yellowish part? If so, when I remove it do you think it'll be to light to be able to be seen?

EDIT: Thanks for the info Zeph. I think I got it to work now, and was able to upload it.
I removed the outline:

[Image: blaziken2bo0.png]

Does it look better?