The VG Resource

Full Version: The Kid from Cloud Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 12014428703-iaza.gif]
Here's a jumping animation, the running animation is in my avatar, and a little something else. *click the jumping animation*

And when you're done reading if you read it all read this:
- The moves will have enhanced techniques you will learn through out the game. Like the mini boost wind gust jump. Or the lighting before thunder.

- When you don't have anything held down and you press space separately you just jump. :]
The falling is much too fast.
Looks good

What's cloud journey though. It sounds familiar.
Interesting style, although I think the left arm could use a little bit of shading. Animations look nice and smooth as well, although I think there could be one more frame on the falling down bit of the animation. Good work, though.
For the little something extra click the jumping animation.

It would've taken years before anyone figured that one out.
This looks greatly improved.
And, PK, Cloud Journey was the secret project people were working on.
oh cool it's the tSR community project idea you came up with
Excellent, though you know I think that already =)
Oh Dex :] you're excellent.
i love the character , not much of an animation pr0 so i cant tell you what needs fixin, but i dig the design.
[Image: 12910851312-iaza.gif]
Choppy walk Tongue

[Image: 15484434740-iaza.gif]
fixed jump
I think he should *twitch* as he falls down to make it look less static.
@Cshad: please elaborate.

also:
Click for update / *SPOILER* [kinda]
Good luck.

Also, the sprites look nice, of course. But, does this mean someone else has to do Mario?
(07-30-2009, 11:39 AM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]@Cshad: please elaborate.

also:
Click for update / *SPOILER* [kinda]

He looks really stiff in the falling motion in the jump, unless all of his clothes hands etc are made of cardboard he should be moving just a little bit as he falls.

Everything's looking good though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4