The VG Resource

Full Version: Fortran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine on left reshaded. C+C please [Image: do9w95.png]
Can you please explain me this madness before i scream endlessly?
wh-what
what is it
it's obviously mario and luigi but
what
Fario..
and Ruigi?
The right sprite is from a NES lottery pirate game
They put Mario in it and replaced the M on his by a F
Then he shaded it (he probably also did the right luigi)
(07-29-2009, 11:07 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Fario..
and Ruigi?
No, Fortran and Ragamiicho! Does any one have any C+C?
I made the jump. [Image: 169kubd.png]
I think wich leg is up is quite hard to figure out. It feels liek a huge anathomical flaw but it's just bat lines. I mean, you should... You should.... I can't say. I mean... Made it more... Noticeable. The word ran. Ouch!
(07-30-2009, 10:42 AM)JosephSeraph Wrote: [ -> ]I think wich leg is up is quite hard to figure out. It feels liek a huge anathomical flaw but it's just bat lines. I mean, you should... You should.... I can't say. I mean... Made it more... Noticeable. The word ran. Ouch!
Um... I don't really know what I should do about that
I gave it a shot. I'm in a hush, cya later
[Image: 1zcek4i.png]
(07-30-2009, 11:08 AM)JosephSeraph Wrote: [ -> ]I gave it a shot. I'm in a hush, cya later
[Image: 1zcek4i.png]
Yeah, thats better. I made some changes, [Image: 11141zk.png]
You should change the base sprites, then shade. Thosse blue-eyed freaks are pretty creepy. Ragamiicho'll eat Luigi.
Those colors are giving me a seizure..

You should smooth those colors more, and kill the jagged areas on the hands and stache.
Fix the rounded shading on the shoes too.

So far so good though.
(07-30-2009, 04:56 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ]You should change the base sprites, then shade. Thosse blue-eyed freaks are pretty creepy. Ragamiicho'll eat Luigi.
The're supposed to be creepy.
(07-30-2009, 05:23 PM)Smash Wrote: [ -> ]Those colors are giving me a seizure..
Theyre supposed to.
(07-30-2009, 05:23 PM)Smash Wrote: [ -> ]You should smooth those colors more, and kill the jagged areas on the hands and stache.
Fix the rounded shading on the shoes too.

So far so good though.
[Image: 2dlkw1l.png]
Ok. But he walks on the sides of his feet, so the bottom of his shoes are showing. Should the bottom of his shoes have rounded shading?
Nope. And you achieved creepyness Ouch!
Pages: 1 2