The VG Resource

Full Version: La-Mulana for WiiWare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2009/07/27/d...la-mulana/
http://la-mulana.com/

oh my god not only they're re-making cave story but la-mulana too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Heart
The sprites are ugly :[
who gives a shit, trash indie game for retards now made for babies and grandmothers, big woop
This looks pretty gross :/
Never heard of this game before but it looks graphically appealing.
...well except for the god awful sprites. _ _"
Meh, I may have to give it a play at some point. :\
The sprites look awful but the rest looks pretty cool!

I love indie games, though, sooo..
(07-29-2009, 10:45 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]The sprites look awful but the rest looks pretty cool!

I'm pretty sure they're gonna fix that up since the trailer was made in flash

also keep in mind that alot of people bitched that Lemeza (the guy you play as) was moving too slow in that trailer and the original creator of the game addressed people that he will move at the same speed in the original freeware version.
(07-29-2009, 03:38 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]who gives a shit, trash indie game for retards now made for babies and grandmothers, big woop

laughed hard
While indie games are usually good, I'm starting to feel you guys love them so much simply because of the fact that their not from a major game company.
yes Koopaul, yes, that is exactly it, that's exactly why Cave Story and Konjak's games are so loved. Because we all think that huge enterprises are meany dicks and indie developers are jesus
(07-30-2009, 01:01 AM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]While indie games are usually good, I'm starting to feel you guys love them so much simply because of the fact that their not from a major game company.
heh heh heh

hahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaha
haahah.

hahahahahahahah,
hahahah.

koopaul you're a dumb.
Never heard of this. But it looks good.
If you've never heard of La Mulana, please don't consider yourself an indie gamer. It's filled with some awesome MSX references too.
Hm no that's not what it is. I didn't think you guys hate major companies. Its the fact something is indie makes it more... fashionable? Hm no that's not right...

I don't know, I just sense something. Some sort of favoritism.

Like Dex's post "I like indie games, though" sorta implies that because its indie he expects to like it.
Or Molotov's comment "don't consider yourself an indie gamer" implying that there is a group of gamers who specialize in indie games.

Eh forget it.
Pages: 1 2 3