The VG Resource

Full Version: SONIKKU - RASENGAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just playing around with animating:
[Image: thsonikkurasengan.gif][Image: sonikkurasengan2.gif]

Sonic and Naruto combo. Big Grin

Naruto ripped by Nightmare.
Sonic ripped by... bleh! Old sheet with no name on. Think I got it off ShyGuy Kingdom yonks ago.
Sonic Rush effects ripped by Chaofanatic.

Thanks go to Previous for hosting it so it actually animates.
The .gif doesn't loop.
(07-29-2009, 09:48 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]The .gif doesn't loop.

WahSurprise! You're right! Lol! How do I get it to loop? I think its a problem with photobucket, it loops on my pc through Xp image viewer.
From the few seconds I saw, I guess it looked pretty cool. Tongue
Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.
(07-29-2009, 10:35 AM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.

Heh heh! Wanted it to sound Japanese. Smile
(07-29-2009, 10:35 AM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Thought this had to do with the member Sonikku, lol.
What was the sole reason why I looked in here! Very Sad

Also,
[Image: sonikkurasengan2.gif]
Looks coo'
(07-29-2009, 11:07 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]
What was the sole reason why I looked in here! Very Sad

Also,
[Image: sonikkurasengan2.gif]
Looks coo'

For doing that for me: You rule! Big Grin
Eh, sorry, didn't see the other one was animated, too.
[Image: thsonikkurasengan.gif]

(Might be too fast, I don't know.)
(07-29-2009, 11:12 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, sorry, didn't see the other one was animated, too.
[Image: thsonikkurasengan.gif]

(Might be too fast, I don't know.)

SmileIts great! Why won't mine loop...Sad Sniff!
Don't know what animator you're using. I'm using the Microsoft GIF Animator (which is old, but free). It has a checkbox 'Looping' plus an option to set how many times it should be looped (where I checked a box 'repeat forever'). I guess whatever animator you're using has such an option somewhere, too!
(07-29-2009, 11:18 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what animator you're using. I'm using the Microsoft GIF Animator (which is old, but free). It has a checkbox 'Looping' plus an option to set how many times it should be looped (where I checked a box 'repeat forever'). I guess whatever animator you're using has such an option somewhere, too!

Ah hah! I use GameMaker. Rolleyes
That explains everything Tongue
GM isn't made for making animated GIFs. Thus, it's not offering options such as looping or how long a frame should be displayed.
(07-29-2009, 11:22 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]That explains everything Tongue
GM isn't made for making animated GIFs. Thus, it's not offering options such as looping or how long a frame should be displayed.

Rofl! My bad. Gonna go download a gif animator now.
One word Awesome too bad Naruto and Sonic could never star in a game together especially a smash bros game it wouldn't be right because only Sonic would be in it.
Pages: 1 2