The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario Advance Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This project is for making Super Mario Galaxy sprites in the style of Super Mario Advance. Please Mark any ripped sprites as ripped, and give credit to the ripper and Nintendo. We need characters, props, tilesets, fonts, and menu items. Please keep all your sprites in one post. You may post them and add a post saying something like "I updated my post" or PM me.

Mario
[Image: mariowmp.png]

Luigi
[Image: luigir.png]

Rosalina
[Image: rosalina.png]
For an edit, it's good. the animations run smooth as the original did and it's done well.
The uh...spin attack doesn't look like a spin attack...
This is what it looks like animated.
[Image: spin.gif]
I think the spin attack would look a bit more spinny if his arms were up higher. I'm not calling it right now, but once I have a little more time on my hands, I'd hope that bowser was still available. I'd enjoy doing that.
Thanks for telling me about the hands. I'll fix it later. I'm too lazy now.
Ok. I fixed the spin for you. [Image: 35jcdbo.jpg] [Image: 2iazu5h.gif]
Go Luigi! I made some new stuff for you. Edit: I made some updates.

[Image: zxtzbt.png] [Image: 15wl4yh.png] [Image: 28chxs1.png]
are his hands really yellow?
(08-07-2009, 10:57 AM)Toad Wrote: [ -> ][Image: j9wzyr.png] I made some new stuff for you.

Woah! Those are great! I'll move the ones you put in out of the ripped section.
I updated Mario. Im going to start Luigi now.
Uh...Mario's legs are'nt parted in the spin attack last I checked.
(08-09-2009, 03:18 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Uh...Mario's legs are'nt parted in the spin attack last I checked.

I made Luigi and updated my post. I also made Rosalina.
(08-09-2009, 08:23 PM)Toad Wrote: [ -> ]I made Luigi and updated my post. I also made Rosalina.

Great! Could you post them as seperate sheets please?
Pages: 1 2