The VG Resource

Full Version: Site speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So is it just me, or is tSR/the forum running unbelievably slow today particularly? I asked Dazz and he said it was fine for him, but it's going at a snail's pace for me.
It's been going really slowly for me as well...
Oh ya, TSR and the forum are definitely slow.
its sometimes slow.
and other times fast.
its really odd today.
For me, the forum is going as slow as syrup today. Yesterday it was very, very fast. I have no idea what's going on, honestly.
Slow for me today. I thought something was wrong with my internet completely but all other sites seem to be working normally.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

For me, it was so slow the pages wouldn't even load.
Thats kinda odd because it works just fine for me too. I have no issues with the website being slow unless my web browser is being stupid and it makes the whole internet work slow for me for a while.
It's normally a little sluggish during high-traffic times, but it's speedy enough during off hours.

Today, however, I've timed pages at taking over a full minute to load.
Yeah, I thought my internet went down it was so slow today, it's quicker now, but it's starting to slow down again...
Yeah like said above it goes normally slow for me, to the point where it won't load.

But the forums run quicker for me than it used to.
Its been unbearably slow the last few days.
It's so freaking slow today.
I've noticed a small improvement...
Ya the speed's a bit faster, but could be better.
Pages: 1 2