The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Challenge #11 FINAL VOTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Place:
Vic

2nd Place:
Solitaire

3rd Place:
JoshR691

Thanks to all who participated in TSR Challenge # 11! Please hold, I'll be setting up the poll shortly.
that samus looks so fimmilar to me
(07-26-2009, 10:31 PM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ]that samus looks so fimmilar to me

(07-25-2009, 12:08 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]Went digging into my OOOOLD files on my old computer and found a SMW Samus.

[Image: 160z9c1.png]

New one is kinda inspired by Zac's Samus sprite.
oh cool
Vic's is definitely best
(07-26-2009, 11:53 PM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ]oh cool

Yeah, kinda forgot to tell you.
Challenge #11 has ended and we have 3 new winners! Check the 1st post for more.

When I return, I'll start the new challenge. It's hard to post a lot from an iTouch Smile
oh whoa
I'm not sure if Dex can do anything about this, but I never got my badge from Zombie Week. I've only got my badges from Villain Game and Manners Posters.

And I vote whoever did the laughing chick. Seems like one of the bigest improvements.
(07-30-2009, 09:35 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if Dex can do anything about this, but I never got my badge from Zombie Week. I've only got my badges from Villain Game and Manners Posters.

And I vote whoever did the laughing chick. Seems like one of the bigest improvements.

theyre participant badges, aka YOU LOST badges. why would you even want them?
actually Shawn he got 3rd place, lol

THAT SAIVery Sad when I return from vacation I'll be setting up a new challenge and getting Dazz to deliver the badges for both contests. Sorry for the delays everyone, I'm trying to enjoy my time at the beach ;D