The VG Resource

Full Version: My Poser Sprites [More Coming Soon]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
POSER SPRITES

Mario Sheet.

From Left To Right- Mario, Bee Mario, Luigi, Toad, Toadette and Goomba.

[Image: Posers-1.png]

TRACING

I think that I will clear the whole traced thing up. The Are partly Traced. I go around the sprite so Carelessly that when I take away the colour its a mess but then I neated it up. It is complicated but they are about 50-50. So I don't really want everyone saying that they are complete traces when a complete trace has more detail than these do. Goomba and Mario are 100% Scratched (Mario was edited by Other People to make look better) I will do some other sprites that are completely scratch but that Will be when I have done more part scratch part trace.

COLOURS

The colours that I use are from the sprites that I reference from, I don't know why I do that I just think that its easier. But if anyone has any problems with the colours then let me know.
they're traced.
TRACING

I think that I will clear the whole traced thing up. The Are partly Traced. I go around the sprite so Carelessly that when I take away the colour its a mess but then I neated it up. It is complicated but they are about 50-50. So I don't really want everyone saying that they are complete traces when a complete trace has more detail than these do. Goomba and Mario are 100% Scratched (Mario was edited by Other People to make look better) I will do some other sprites that are completely scratch but that Will be when I have done more part scratch part trace.

COLOURS

The colours that I use are from the sprites that I reference from, I don't know why I do that I just think that its easier. But if anyone has any problems with the colours then let me know.
The refinement isn't very good at all on these. Try looking at some tutorials over at pixeljoint, most specifically Anti-Aliasing and general cleaning up.

http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/links.asp?id=2192