The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Lightspeed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help with sprites,the story,and ideas for the game like multi-player.
Anyway this game is about Mario (and a partner(s) of your choice) going to a new galaxy or universe or something like that,which escapes half the friction and encourages speed.I started it a long time ago with sprites from Nobody the dragon but didn't get far.Any help is appreciated.Tongue
Before you start asking for help, how about showing evidence that you even have a project underway?

Post some actual work on this project - it doesn't matter what. If it's text only, write something of substantial size, and organised properly.
(07-28-2009, 05:50 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Before you start asking for help, how about showing evidence that you even have a project underway?

Post some actual work on this project - it doesn't matter what. If it's text only, write something of substantial size, and organised properly.
Oh sorry about that.[Image: 62558058.jpg]there is the game,the pic is new but the game is oldBig Grin
instead of typing a report of it I gave u a pic