The VG Resource

Full Version: My Pokémon Ranch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, who downloaded it from the Wii Shop Channel (came out 6/9 in North America, it is 1000 Wii points), how many Pokemon do you have, do you plan to fill your Ranch with a specific Pokemon, etc?

Haley just upgraded the Ranch. She gave me extra Pokemon. Phanphys. Phanphys. Four Phanphys. My fault for telling her to get me a blue Pokemon today Sad I got Free Mode, which I guess means I won't have that really small default view of the Pokemon.

I'm planning to fill my Ranch with Snovers of course Cool
250 for a Phione
500 for Haylee's Pokèmon to not count and whore up slots.
1000 for a Mew
I guess I'm going to have to try to get 500 Pokemon in there as fast as I can. She's giving me a Buneary tomorrow.
I got it, finally got 350 Pokemon in(ugh, counting her crappy ones)

Yesterday she brought Gliscor, tomorrow she's bringing Gligar...

She didn't offer to trade me Phione yet(even though I have like 10, cause I like it's design, but it's so weak)
is this game even any fun?
I might get it for the D'awww factor.

And also the possibility of a ranch of Bidoofs.
xTYVONx Wrote:is this game even any fun?
No, not really, it's only use it storage and the Free Mew

Other than that, it's pretty much crap(unless ya like that style, and just taking Random Pictures/watching Pokemon interact[not so much])

You can't control the Miis, so YOU can't interact, but you watch them interact
Best way to sum up My Pokemon Ranch is throwing Pokemon into the Mii Channel. A sad disappointment.

Don't get this unless:
1) You need a legit Mew.
2) You have an epic assload of Pokemon to throw into MPR.
3) You don't know any better (Dr. Mario and LostWinds weep for you).
Ngamer01 Wrote:Best way to sum up My Pokemon Ranch is throwing Pokemon into the Mii Channel. A sad disappointment.

Don't get this unless:
1) You need a legit Mew.
2) You have an epic assload of Pokemon to throw into MPR.
3) You don't know any better (Dr. Mario and LostWinds weep for you).

Yeah, it's something to buy because you want it, not just because it's a Pokemon WiiWare channel. Do some research, or l like when I bought Kirby's Adventure, you'll be wasting Wii Points. It's Pokemon box for the Wii, except, you can only withdraw the Pokemon you deposited with that particular save on the gamecard. That pissed me off, considering Platinum coming out in the future.
To be honest though, I really kinda needed it, I had like 4 more Spaces in all my boxes, and I could've sent them to Pearl, but then I'd have to catch like 500-some extra Pokemon, so I got it to save time and space

I hate the fact that it can ONLY be sent right back, but I never intend to restart my Diamond(I'm one of the idiots that buys all of the versions, and uses my favorite to hold all of my 'important' Pokemon =P)

Hearing about the Mew made it sound sweeter though
It might have been my cousin gamesharking my stuff behind my back but for some reason the pokemon Haley is supposed to give me gets replaced with Arcreus :o
I got my first "guest" today. He had a ranch of Bidoofs and Bibarels.

JoshR691 Wrote:To be honest though, I really kinda needed it, I had like 4 more Spaces in all my boxes, and I could've sent them to Pearl, but then I'd have to catch like 500-some extra Pokemon, so I got it to save time and space

I hate the fact that it can ONLY be sent right back, but I never intend to restart my Diamond(I'm one of the idiots that buys all of the versions, and uses my favorite to hold all of my 'important' Pokemon =P)

Hearing about the Mew made it sound sweeter though

I'm a little regretful that I released a whole bunch of my Pokemon thinking that this wouldn't be coming out Sad I think I even needed one for the BBS or whatever it is.
There's an update in the Wii Shop Channel for this game. Anyone know what it does?

Anyway, I have this game. It's worth about 20 minutes a day depending on what you did in D/P the day before. Pokemon is really big in my High School for some reason. We all play it during Earth Science. Now that school's out I don't play as much.
I long for this game, yet I don't have any Wii Points to obtain it...I'm a little angry at that...but that's all right...

I want to see an army of Mudkips hoard my Mii...:<

This sounds really interesting though, the Ranch, with the guests and all. Is it worth the amount of Wii Points? (I'm looking at the previous posts, and it seems to be a meh or no reaction :\)
Yea, it's worth it, in my opinion.
It definitely will help if you plan on having uber-amounts of Pokemon, and it's always fun to watcha few go on ramapge and attack the other Pokemon.
But... It also depends on how much you'll be using your Pokemon game.
It's a win-lose thing Defeated
Pages: 1 2