The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Talking Bush's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
# of sheets submitted: 348 (Jeez. I keep losing track of how many I've submitted...)
[I am not counting the Bomberman Party Edition sheets toward my submissions, since I'm just finishing up what Ragey started.]
Nintendo: 69
Sega: 3
Capcom: 24
Square-Enix: 1
- Taito: 69
Konami: 15
- Hudson: 1
Namco/Bandai: 0
SNK: 4
Other: 52
- Nippon Ichi: 43
- Twilight Frontier: 67

Newest Submissons:
[Image: donkeyslug_icon.png] [Image: slugdigger_icon.png] [Image: sluggunnerprototype_icon.png] [Image: marisaportraits_icon.png] [Image: aliceportraits_icon.png] [Image: units_icon.png] [Image: effects_icon.png] [Image: g_icon.png] [Image: marino_icon.png]

Updated Sheets:
[Image: tarma_icon.png] [Image: heroprinny_icon.png] [Image: asagi_icon.png] [Image: miscchars_icon.png] [Image: backgrounds2_icon.png] [Image: endingscenes_icon.png] [Image: alkanet_icon.png] [Image: gigant_icon.png] [Image: kurol_icon.png]

Not yet on tSR:
[Image: Azumanga_AzuRace_Characters_icon.png]

(These ones will be uploaded all at once, when they're all finished. When I stop being lazy and finish them up. XP)
[Image: BomberTheKid-BombermanPSX_icon.png] [Image: PunkBomber-BombermanPSX_icon.png]
Awesome. Can't wait for more. Cute
Okay, my MUGEN project's taking up a lot of my time, and I haven't submitted anything in almost a month, so... I'm submitting this right now, since #150's taking a while. Enjoy! Cute

[Image: KirbyAdv_FighterKirby_icon.png]
Yay! Great!
Oh god, why am I so late!

Awesome rip, RTB! About time~
Since I released the MUGEN version of Tomo just a few minutes ago, here's the spritesheet to go with it.

[Image: AzuFight_Tomo_icon.png]

(EDIT: I'll be submitting both Yomi and Mio Kouzuki [a character from ONE/EFZ] later, then I'll continue ripping MegaMan X.)
Awesome! Big Grin
Two new sheets -- another character from AzuFight/Azumanga Daioh (already?), and a spritesheet of a character from ONE/Eternal Fighter Zero which I finished ripped yesterday.

[Image: AzuFight_Yomi_icon.png][Image: EFZ_MioKouzuki_icon.png]
(That Mio Kouzuki sheet is now the 2nd largest sheet I've ever submitted, with the first place trophy still belonging to Tarma. :P)
Good job RTB
Totally fucking awesome Heart!!
[Image: AzuFight_Backgrounds_icon.png][Image: AzuFight_SharedEffects_icon.png]

Currently not in the mood for saying anything (I've been really frustrated lately). I didn't even bother arranging the effects on the second sheet -- I left them just as they were when I extracted them.
The second sheet doesn't really need rearranging anyway, so Tongue
Great rips, too!
What's frustrating you man, anything I can help out with?
Dazz Wrote:What's frustrating you man, anything I can help out with?
It's the fact that we have to move away by the end of this month, or by early July (we have no choice -- we won't have enough money to buy the same house back)... :<

Anyhoo, just as a little fact about those two sheets... I had both of those ripped about a month (back when I was working on Tomo Takino for MUGEN, which I released over at MUGEN-Infantry on my birthday). I just never got around to submitting them. Dunno why.
Oh dear... There isn't much that we can do with monetary problems, I just only hope that things get a little better in the future.

Despite all of this, your rips are still amazing and always will be no matter what happens in life.
...Very Sad
anyway, you're one of the best ripper on TSR Big Grin
nice sheets
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13