The VG Resource

Full Version: A Modest Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good spriters. I have a simple request and hopefully in will be answered in the way I hope. Right now I've just finished playing through Derek Yu's game 'I'm OK.' for the unknown numbered time and was hoping someone here could help me rip from it. Mainly what I want is just the Final Boss, Mecha-Mario. I was hoping to make a project of it perhaps once it gets going. Only problem is, it was made in Multimedia Fusion and as far as I know, there is no decompiler for the program. I was hoping either someone could help me rip this manually or point me in the direction of the proper decompiler so I may use it to rip from this game. It is available for download HERE. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas on how to go about this.
I would suggest contacting Derek Yu and asking him for the sprites. That would be the most reasonable thing to do. He could do it a lot faster than anyone else, because he was the one who made the sprites, and he was the one who made the game.