The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of zelda ooa and oos(Oracle ages,seasons)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like Oracle of seasons a bit better then Oracle of ages becouse i dunno ages has lots of more races like zora and the lizard guys on cresent isle and the gorons, oos only has gorons and subrosians, but subrosian city is really cool, I especially like the bone pirates (in both games) but dor some reason I feel like oos has more to offer you know? plus oracle of ages is the expansion for seasons, I want your opinion.

URHHH Fuck everyone! do you not get the question? THERE IS NO MAJORAS MASK POLL IN MY...POLL! This is about Oracle of ages or Oracle of seasons! not about majoras fucking mask! and plus the game is overated it wasnt ven that great! the time limit sucked crap and the whole 'You have to go back in time to save your game' crap was bullshit! not to mention the whole doing things over and over again thing was frusterating as hell! Ecspecially the Deku temple! Holy hell I thought I was never gonna get through it! and not to mention it was the FIRST FUCKING TEMPLE! Fuck!....
I dunno but Ocarina of Time was the greatest game of all time...
(07-22-2009, 10:50 AM)Farrokh Bulsara Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno but Ocarina of Time was the greatest game of all time...

Yes your right but this series is def in 2nd place
Hey how do you get a display pic up?
I liked Ages better. Messing with time is more badass than messing with seasons.
(07-22-2009, 10:50 AM)Farrokh Bulsara Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno but Ocarina of Time was the greatest game of all time...
wrong, sorry
I prefer Ages since it has a female villain that isn't hideous beyond all reason. More female villains would be nice... Or just a change from 'o lok iz gannonderf again'.
(07-22-2009, 05:25 PM)Angelglory Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Ages since it has a female villain that isn't hideous beyond all reason. More female villains would be nice... Or just a change from 'o lok iz gannonderf again'.

yeah I want to masturbate to villains while I kill them too xD good idea.
(07-22-2009, 05:25 PM)Angelglory Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Ages since it has a female villain that isn't hideous beyond all reason. More female villains would be nice... Or just a change from 'o lok iz gannonderf again'.

I was happy when I saw that they used new villains......then I saw Twinrova..........and Ganon...............
i didn't mind ganon and twinrova's inclusion so much. mostly because it was pretty underplayed and they made them both look really badass.
Majora's mask.
Seasons. It just struck me better, Ages didn't catch me quite in the same way as Seasons did, but both are very good games.
Also, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time were both great, but I have to say I liked Ocarina best.
Repressing urge to rant about how Majora's Mask is superior in every way except MAYBE length
It's just as long as the others if you do all of the sidequests, and get all the heart pieces
majora's mask was mad gay....had a dumbass time limit system and you couldn't even play as adult link.
(07-22-2009, 11:47 PM)Farrokh Bulsara Wrote: [ -> ]majora's mask was mad gay....had a dumbass time limit system and you couldn't even play as adult link.

:l
Pages: 1 2 3