The VG Resource

Full Version: Kamen rider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im new here, and i am an amature spriter, but recently i noticed that you have a kamen rider sprite in your custom/edited section, and i made a kamen rider kabuto edit out of red ranger a while back for a friend, and wanted to know if i could get it in.
[Image: kamenriderkabuto-1.png]
sorry if this is a waste of your time.

EDIT: also, i just realized that the background color makes it kind of hard to see some of it. i can fix if needed.
The background is not what needs fixing. tSR doesn't accept sprite sheets with only one pose. The only exception to that rule is the pixel arts which have been debated many times. This sprite needs more poses before it can even be considered for acception. Further advice would need to be received in the sprite discussion as I'm no good with C+C.
^ All of that, pretty much.

Our acceptance rules of non-videogame characters are a little different. Non-videogame characters in a custom style are not accepted - because they don't have anything with videogames. Non-Videogame characters in an established videogame style are accepted.

Since it shares a style of an existing videogame, this is capable of being accepted, if you make a full sheet.
k sorry bout that. im a little lazy to make a full sheet of him like this. maybe ill be back later with something else... thanks though. =D
EDIT: also, anyone want to give me some C+C?
sorry for double post, but what would i need for a full enough sheet to try to get acceptance?
would that, a run, and an attack be good enough?
Well considering that it's an edit, a lot more work will be expected of you, compared to making a sheet from scratch. Doing everything the original sheet did, maybe with a handful of new poses would be great.