The VG Resource

Full Version: Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (LAST UPDATE: July 23th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: somise_icon.png]

Pending

Accepted
[Image: somise-natives_icon.png] [Image: somise-storekeeper_icon.png] [Image: somise-threeheadedmonkey_icon.png] [Image: somise-stan_icon.png] [Image: somise-cu-gov_icon.png] [Image: somise-scummbar_icon.png] [Image: somise-recipe_icon.png] [Image: somise-cu-work_icon.png] [Image: somise-teller_icon.png] [Image: somise-governor_icon.png] [Image: somise-lechuck_icon.png] [Image: somise-chaptercards_icon.png] [Image: somise-meleeisland_icon.png] [Image: somise-ui_icon.png] [Image: somise-monkeyisland_icon.png]

Yeah, I might not do any more, so, if you want to do the rest yourselves:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?...stcount=47
Omg I love you right now.
Oh this is bloody awesome. Incredible. I've always loved the Monkey Island series. You should do more, but if you don't want to, that's cool too. I can understand how this could be a trying pastime.
Actually, it's more like it's piss easy, and therefore it becomes a drag easily, especially when you need to look trough each folder to see if you didn't miss anything from a certain character.

Although it's mostly Guybrush and Elaine who have multiple folders for their sprites.
DP, but updated topic:

[Image: somise-cu-work_icon.png]

[Image: somise-teller_icon.png]
Awesome. Big Grin
Three more.

[Image: somise-cu-gov_icon.png]
[Image: somise-scummbar_icon.png]
[Image: somise-recipe_icon.png]
Great!
OMG! I'm so happy to see these! I'd kiss you right now!
Four more.

[Image: somise-governor_icon.png] [Image: somise-lechuck_icon.png] [Image: somise-chaptercards_icon.png] [Image: somise-meleeisland_icon.png] [Image: somise-ui_icon.png] [Image: somise-monkeyisland_icon.png]

Lucky for me I have unlimited bandwidth now, otherwise it would be killing me.

Also, fuck you France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Fuck you. Learn some fucking English.

EDIT: If you want, I can split up LeChuck, Monkey Island and the title cards. They're well over 10 MB.
Hm, I'll go ahead and upload them as-is. I don't think it'll be a problem. They ARE huge though.
At France people talked English to me alright, but at Spain they refused to try to speak both English or to try to understand Portuguese. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm loving those rips!