The VG Resource

Full Version: My Random Pokemon Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while ago I tried my hand at making my own pokemon game, got up to about the fourth town and it was all going well until my PC blew. Managed to save some images however which were on my laptop, this is them:

[Image: MYPokemon.png]

[Image: Regions.png]

[Image: Badges.png]
I see some edited parts from the "real" sprites and some of the colours & shading aren't that great but don't I think these are downright terrible, either. First three are pretty cool even though their bodies look too saturated and dark (and they don't really look like Pokémon).
(07-20-2009, 10:15 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I see some edited parts from the "real" sprites and some of the colours & shading aren't that great but don't I think these are downright terrible, either. First three are pretty cool even though their bodies look too saturated and dark (and they don't really look like Pokémon).

Heh heh! Thanks! Yeah, a good few of them are sprite spliced and this was before I heard pillow shading was a no-no.

The two ones which are actually custom made by me are Vambat(The purple bat like thing) and Jewelf(The blue fox thingy at the end) and I'm quite proud of them. A few others I made from scratch but I can't remember which now.
These Pokemon look so awesome! Probably good specimens for my major Pokemon movie-esque fic, along with so many other Pokemon splices made by the main antagonist; Gouki, a splice of Darkrai and Lucario!
The few you made from scratch are nice
don't at all like the spliced or edited ones though.
It'd be a lot cooler if you made them all custom
basically all the edited ones are poorly edited. i'd rather spend more tme on these, or simply make them all from scratch.

and even the two that you say aren custom look like edits. mean come on, its quite evident what its hand made from what was an edit here.
None of these are scratched, the bat thing has Golbat's wings (whether from this gen, or the 3rd), and the blue wolf looks like Leafeon's body, but I can't be sure.