The VG Resource

Full Version: sprite submission problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am having a little troble trying to submit my sprites i am trying to submit a sheet but it keeps coming out wrong heres the sheet
(07-20-2009, 09:30 AM)ssprite05 Wrote: [ -> ]i am having a little troble trying to submit my sprites i am trying to submit a sheet but it keeps coming out wrong heres the sheet

try to save it in PNG, don't ever save sprites or other things that you care about it's quality in JPG/JPEG...
Still not coming out right
Use an image hosting site like Photobucket, Imageshack or Tinypic, but save as PNG first.
(07-20-2009, 11:04 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]Use an image hosting site like Photobucket, Imageshack or Tinypic, but save as PNG first.

will it turn back to the way it was?
It's scaled. When using an image hosting site, try getting the direct url and not the scaled version.
(07-20-2009, 11:04 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]Use an image hosting site like Photobucket, Imageshack or Tinypic, but save as PNG first.

Okay thats fine but how do i submit it without it messing up
(Also how do i submit it period because i am lost there to)
ok, just make what we said...you may have to rip it again, then save it in PNG and after that, post it on one of those image hosting sites...because that is already messed up...and sorry for not being able to help more Ouch!'''
(07-20-2009, 11:37 AM)Syn The Fox Wrote: [ -> ]ok, just make what we said...you may have to rip it again, then save it in PNG and after that, post it on one of those image hosting sites...because that is already messed up...and sorry for not being able to help more Ouch!'''

can't i just copy and paste it in a new paint i mean i still have the non-messed up image on my clipboard
ok then do it before it's to late xD
To display it in a post correctly, copy the direct link Photobucket / Imageshack / Tinypic gives you and put it in the [img]*image url here*[/img] tags.
(07-20-2009, 11:49 AM)Syn The Fox Wrote: [ -> ]ok then do it before it's to late xD

What do mean "too late"?!!!?!!!
nevermind xP
[offtopic]sometimes a spriter has to deal with wicked stuff...
like ups I closed it...or don't touch that*returns* (OMG) I told you to don't touch Defeated' stuff like that...(that was the curious little sister)...or maybe energy cut...these things I refered now had already happened to me before, while I was spriting Ouch!''[/offtopic]
what you are telling me is not working i just finished ripping another sprite sheet that i started today and i haven't save but once right after i was finish with the extention PNG and it came out looking like this.....
[Image: SS2Gohan.jpg]
ALWAYS SAVE IT AS PNG! Angry
Pages: 1 2