The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby: Canvas Curse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed that the KCC section is not getting a whole lot of love, so here are some sheets.

[Image: CanvasCurseLevelsIcon.png]

[Image: CanvasCurseStagesIcon.png]

[Image: CanvasCurseStageMapScreensIcon.png]

[Image: CanvasCurseIntroIcon.png]
^^I am aware that there is a 'Misc. Backgrounds' sheet that has 3 of these images. I am also trying to make an Ending Story sheet.

[Image: CanvasCurseSelectIconsIcon.png]

[Image: Stage01MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage02MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage03MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage04MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage05MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage06MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage07MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage08MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage09MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage10MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage11MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage12MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage13MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage14MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage15MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage16MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage17MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage18MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage19MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage20MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage21MapsIcon.png][Image: Stage22MapsIcon.png]

Still more to come later
Good job, you're off to a nice start.
Nice!
bump for Intro
Select Icon bump
Hey, decent rip. I liked the level Select graphics for this, actually.
Me like a lot!
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

I'm really trying to get as many of this game's screens/sprites ripped as I can.
I would like to at least try and get the following sheets done in the future(US and Japanese):

Time Trial
Line Trial
Block Attack(Boss)
Block Attack(Subgame)
Cart Run(Boss)
Cart Run(Subgame)
Paint Panic (Boss)
Paint Panic(Subgame)
Training
Medal Swap/Changer
Level Select Wheel(Main Game and Rainbow Run/Trial)
Jump Game
the map insets that go with the Stage Map Screen sheet

I know it's alot, and a few may just be too hard for me at this point in my experience as a sprite ripper, but I have developed a strange passion for this game's style Tongue.
Keep up the good work.
Update: Stage Maps(I bet you guys thought I forgot about this)

These took forever for me to rip and compile, so please be nice.
Dang! Good work, HF!
... That took about 30 minutes to save up Tongue
Dazz Wrote:... That took about 30 minutes to save up Tongue
I already have them all in the queue... <_<;
Noice. This game really didn't get enough love.

...We needs us some Drawcia! *SHOT*
Drawcia Sorceress has been ripped already, and Drawcia Soul is a pain to rip(and the graphics are glitched for her on my emulator). I'm actually taking a little braking from this game right now, I've gotten back into Mega Man for the moment.

I can't wait for Kirby Super Star Ultra!
Pages: 1 2