The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Challenge #10 FINAL VOTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Place:
EdpR

2nd Place:
Deebs

3rd Place:
Black Boo

Thanks to all who participated in TSR Challenge # 10! Please hold, I'll be setting up the poll shortly.
What i don't understand is why you posted a topic and then added the poll where the option is clearly right there on the "Create new thread" page :\
hmmm
tough choice
That's how it's always done, Raytheon. It doesn't let you add the poll UNTIL you post the topic- then it directs you to the poll-making page.

Either way, poll's up.
These are all pretty bad tbh.
freets the only one decent. the idea was good, but i doubt it suited TSR's interests.
WAITWAITWAIT wth wth wth, I PM'd mine to Moz at 8 on the dot! I didn't know Dex does the voting!!!

[Image: mannersolimar-2.png]

thats what I get for trying to enter anonymously. :C
'Cause Moz left tsr
AAGH. I HAVE THE WORST TIMING.

and I worked SO hard on this one. :C

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase recount. How was I supposed to know the head of compos left 2 days ago discretely? Very Sad

Even if I don't get any votes, its the thought that counts. :C
it doesnt matter anyway.
LilGrim, it's quite unfortunate, but at this time it's kind of hard to redo the voting to add yours in. Rest assured, you'll still get some kind of special award for being left out...I'm sorry about Moz leaving. :/

It's really good though =)
Please get your final votes in! I'll be closing the voting and starting the new challenge soon.

Also, two-week or one-week challenge this week, guys?
Depending on what the challenge will be will warrant whether or not it should be a two week challenge. If its something simple, one week, if its more complex, two weeks, if it's something a lot of people will be participating in, two weeks (imo). You could make it two weeks so people like lilgrim are not left out from the challenge.
Alright, due to time constraints, this challenge is hereby closed and we have three new winners!

Congratulations to:

1st Place:
EdpR

2nd Place:
Deebs

3rd Place:
Black Boo

Please hold as I post the new challenge and close the polls. Thank you!