The VG Resource

Full Version: .::EMB::.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 more try.
banner and cover.
I hate you guys Wink
Hope you enjoy.
But I know you won't.
Because no one here does.
[attachment=2569]
[attachment=2568]
HOSTING
SITE.

Please.
(07-19-2009, 05:31 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]IMAGE
HOSTING
SITE.

Please.

Nah. I don't want to fill my imageshack account.
Why? Not patient enough to wait for it to load?
Then use TinyPic. You don't need an account with Imageshack to use it anyway...
You do realise that it's not part of the rules, right? Although it doesn't entirely extend to to the Creative boards, not using an image host when it takes you SECONDS and is convenient for everyone just smacks of laziness on your part.

No one wants to go to the effort of directly downloading work of no promised quality.
What the hell?

First off, I don't even have an imageshack account and I upload like a billion pictures.
Even that, after imageshack there are a billion other image hosting sites.

What are you? Not patient enough for the 2 second upload?
You want people to see your stuff. Any step between viewing a presented image is a disgusting hassle.
And using this site to upload makes you look unprofessional.

Half the people won't even BOTHER to download those. I know I'm not. You'll get more replies that way FACT.
Maybe even double to say the most. (Even though in this case 1 reply doubled is 2.)

Also, I see your first post. Who do you think you are? That's disrespectful to tSR.
(07-19-2009, 06:00 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Then use TinyPic. You don't need an account with Imageshack to use it anyway...
You do realise that it's not part of the rules, right? Although it doesn't entirely extend to to the Creative boards, not using an image host when it takes you SECONDS and is convenient for everyone just smacks of laziness on your part.

No one wants to go to the effort of directly downloading work of no promised quality.

Fixed quality a long time ago with my comics.
Thats nice, if only it wasn't so annoying to have to download it. You have to think of the viewer, if you made the comics for yourself why bother the hassle of uploading them at all? You don't need to download them, you already got them.

Look, its nothing big in close perspective but it pays off in the long run. We're not saying this cause we hate your guts and hope you fail. We're saying it so you can be more succesful and get better.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just wait.
Link:
Hosted on another website, posted link 'cause only 2 comics so wth.
...You're missing the point. We're saying to use a hosting site so you can post them directly on to the forum page.

It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.
In brief :

Code:
[img]IMAGE DIRECT URL[/img]

And there is a image button too when you write your message Big Grin
What's the point in making Wart's appearance 'mystrerious' by not showing him fully when he's on the goddamn cover?

Anyways, your upscaling is really blurry. You may want to use nearest neighbour and a size that's a multiple of 100% (as in, 200%, 300%...).

Page one is like four times the same picture. You could have made it being one with all the speech bubbles on it instead of four seperate ones.