The VG Resource

Full Version: Games you like that everyone hates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here's a topic you can talk about the games you like that everyone else seems to hate or thinks sucks.

Be a rebel.
I like Pokemon.
- Sonic Heroes.
- Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Kingdom Hearts series.
kingdom hearts series, mario sunshine, twilight princess.
KH2 is a fucking awesome game in mechanics and to a degree in characters.

All the 3D Sonics I've played (SA, SA2, SH, SatSR, SU) were all fun and worth my time. Heroes was glitchy, but I didn't hate it, just didn't finish it.
yeah, i dont see why people hate the new sonic games, if you play them for playing them and not because its sonic, they're fun..
Even though it wasn't the rail shooter we all wanted, Star Fox Adventures was a pretty good game.
Kingdom Hearts is the only one I can think of at the moment.
I was gonna say Kingdom Hearts but then realized that almost everyone else in this topic is saying the same thing so it doesn't make much sense.
I can easily say Sonic heroes despite it being on the shitty side
I also enjoyed a bit of mario kart wii
every game

(I'm a non-conformist)
Despite the faults I found and knowing what could've been (including the Scales fight alongside Falco that got cut after Rare was bought out) I thoroughly enjoyed Star Fox Adventures.
I have a love-hate thing going on with Mario Kart Wii. Does that count?
It's broken as fuck and I essentially get punished online for not somehow avoiding the twenty items thrown at me before I can get to the finish line, but I play anyway. (Although I absolutely prefer non-ranked friend rooms.)

Also Super Mario Sunshine but I haven't played in a while.
Ninja gaiden
Brawl
Battle Revolution
Pokemon Colossuem,not PokemonXD though
the hero from pokemon colossuem is so bad ass.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9