The VG Resource

Full Version: Suigetsu, and the samurai from the land of iron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2w2k6lg.png],well what do you think? samurai is still a WIP.
That guy does not look strong enough to lift a fucking huge sword over his head, with one hand.

The guy with the armor's lineart looks a bit messy and stuffed together.
I like the first one (who looks way too much like cloud for some reason), but the second one could be seriously improved. The armor has a bunch of gray chunks everywhere which is ugly, and really bad for shading. The two swords look like they are slicing up and cutting his crotch and the whole sprite is jagged.
yeah, the second one is still a wip, i just read the new chapter for naruto, and i dont know what color or anything his clothes are, he was just black and white so i made him that way, and the blades are in hilts of course. i could use tips for shading his metal armor though.
as for suigetsu, his body can change into water or chang shape, so when he fights with the sword, his right arm grow's muscles, its just that simple.

cranky_cunt2acca03e

(07-18-2009, 01:15 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]That guy does not look strong enough to lift a fucking huge sword over his head, with one hand.

The guy with the armor's lineart looks a bit messy and stuffed together.

the scout from team fortress doesnt look like he can jump that high in the air, twice

surptise!!!!!!!!!!! fiction
[Image: 2w2k6lg.png] samurai any better? >.<

cranky_cunt2acca03e

[Image: shogunkuu.png]

i have no flippin clue what you are trying to do with those swords or shading but i believe this is what you are going for
please dont use that as a base though. its not because i dont ant you using my work, i just want you to create your own for the learning experience
hm thank you, i must suck at making armor, cuz this happens every time Tongue