The VG Resource

Full Version: Logo In Paint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to make a mini logo in paint out of bordom for some reason, don't know why but here it is.
[Image: PixelJoint.png]

It's a pixelart based website/forums/community that the logo goes with
http://www.pixeljoint.com
cool. I like it
(07-15-2009, 06:12 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]cool. I like it
Thanks Baegal, Isn't really anything special but yeah...Glad yah like my work xD.
You seem to be advertising there..
but the logo is cool. Good job on that.
It's pretty good. But you should use a bit less colors.
(07-15-2009, 06:42 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty good. But you should use a bit less colors.

why would he use less colours? it looks very good that way, and he already tried to use the least possible colours by using that technique (i forgot the name, lol, but im sure the real spriters know what im talking about)
(07-15-2009, 06:35 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to be advertising there..
but the logo is cool. Good job on that.
T'was to compare the original logo. Thanks all for the comments too, Really appreciate it.
What's that in the bottom left?
(07-16-2009, 11:24 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]What's that in the bottom left?
The BFLP? it's me, Blazefirelp. I usualy have a mini logo in the cornor of things I do.

Anyways, I have a slight update, I just learnt what Hue means and I think I killed it:

[Image: PJ-Hue-1.png]
No, its pretty good. Just make the darker blue shades less blue as it jumps too much. The green looks great. Alternatively, slightly make the blue less purple but make the dark green more green.
(07-16-2009, 12:41 PM)Private Investigator Drei Wrote: [ -> ]No, its pretty good. Just make the darker blue shades less blue as it jumps too much. The green looks great. Alternatively, slightly make the blue less purple but make the dark green more green.
Like this? [Image: PJ-Huev2.png]
Nice use of hues.
(07-16-2009, 03:45 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Nice use of hues.
Thanks, I do hope I can eventauly make my own sprites sheets :o