The VG Resource

Full Version: Yggdrasil Tales of symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my try at Yggdrasil from ToS
[Image: Yggdrasil.png]

i (tried) to do it in Ahruon's Card Sagas Wars style, i also used the colour palette Ahruon/Kronimedes chose.

Please some C+C =)
I like this a lot. =]

Scanning it over...I don't really see anything wrong with it...I'd say it's about time you start sheeting. =]
Seems like you were staring at Yggy's TotW sprite for too long, you ended up with slightly taller version of it.
(07-15-2009, 07:06 PM)Angelglory Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you were staring at Yggy's TotW sprite for too long, you ended up with slightly taller version of it.

Ahh, i used the ToTwND3 yggdrasil sprite as a refference for the stance.... any suggestions on how to make it look less like the ND3 one?
Pillows. I see pillows. Particularly on the sleeve, and the right (our right) leg.

The right hand is also kind of weird, and I agree with the 'too tall' argument. The 'wings' don't look too bad, though.
(07-16-2009, 05:58 AM)Furs Wrote: [ -> ]Pillows. I see pillows. Particularly on the sleeve, and the right (our right) leg.

The right hand is also kind of weird, and I agree with the 'too tall' argument. The 'wings' don't look too bad, though.

thanks for giving me c+c, but its not pillowshaded, its close to it, because his dress is 'tight' something like latex lol.

and too tall? not really, if u compare it to other sprites in this style made by ahruon,, i compared it with Cless, he is talles then Cless, but thats because Cless was bent over, and yggy is fully streched,, i think angelGlory made that "taller version" comment because of this [Image: yggycomparison.png]

and thanks ill remember to make it less pillowed the next time, also thank you for the wings Tongue