The VG Resource

Full Version: club nintendo elite status awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hell yeah I won a calander

but I can't redeem it because the page won't load right

http://i30.tinypic.com/f5245d.png

this happen to anyone else
You mean you got Gold status? I got Elite and I'm deciding whether to get a Mario Hat, or this Punchout game.
Holy Crap, I won a Choice between a Mario hat and 'Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!'

...But seeing as how I own Punch-Out for the Wii, and don't play it often, I'm not sure what I should go with (Keep in mind, Doc Louis's Punch-Out is an exclusive Wiiware game...and you get to Fight Doc Louis)

I'm not sure, but I think the whole thing is just one match...

I'm leaning towards the Mario hat
Get the hat, pirate the game. Enjoy the best of both worlds. B)
Good Point, good thing I just ordered the hat before I read your post, haha
Haha, Doc Louis Punch Out. Sounds pretty boss.
I went for Docs Punch Out, the hat doesn't look very well made and the chances of a wad being dumped from Docs seems kinda low to me. In order to get teh game you need to register a lot of games and to register a lot of games you have to buy a lot of games. Now don't people who pirate games and all that generally not buy so many games? :\
How do you get a better status and how many coins do you get for each survey you complete?

Ya, I just became a member today.
(07-15-2009, 03:31 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get a better status and how many coins do you get for each survey you complete?

Ya, I just became a member today.

10 coins for survey, 30 for ds game, 50 for wii game, i think.

those are the only ways i got coins so yeah. i registered my ds and wii too i think.
Ok so how many points do I need to get the status where I can receive the Mario Hat or Punch Out?
600 I believe. I got the hat however... I could not resist.
Now what does registering my products get me? So far I've only registered My Wii, DS, and GBA SP. I'll do more later once my question is answered.
(07-15-2009, 03:57 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]600 I believe. I got the hat however... I could not resist.

600?

I got 180 Blank
registering a DSi gives you like 150 coins. That really helps you reach elite status
i stole friends codes

and uh basically that
Pages: 1 2