The VG Resource

Full Version: koops family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
i took these sheets from the zsnes emulator with little changes
koops
be careful
no spamming no trolling and no way to decive me
if i see one of them i'll report the owner of the post
Image doesn't work.

Also... What the hell is with your post?
updated
i don't want any thing is related by spamming ( grammar problem. time past trolling....) here
if you want to spam just pm me
so uh
what exactly did you do there?

It'd be better if we could understand what you're saying.
So it's an edit of a SMB3 koopa?
Those empty shells don't match the shells the Koopas are wearing. They look totally different.

The climbing sprites look totally messy, especially the shell on the first one. Your custom arms and feet have weird shapes and too thick outlines.
this is the edit of smb 1 and smw
It looks nothing like koops or his family btw.
i tought i said no spamming
Except he's not spamming and that's a valid point. Don't misuse the warning system. Be aware that you're on thin ice concerning how disruptive you are, too.
I think he means koopa family, as in the different types of koopas. Not Koops from paper mario.
(07-14-2009, 01:58 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Except he's not spamming and that's a valid point. Don't misuse the warning system. Be aware that you're on thin ice concerning how disruptive you are, too.
i'm not playing i'm so serious i don't want any spamming in my topic if i'm ur ignore why should you talk to me anyway?
so le'ts go to the sheets discussions
Shh, bloom, see, GrooveMan is a mod (just like Moz). It's his job to tell people what to do and what not.

Also I thought I mentioned some points... like those shells; the empty shells should look like those the koopas on that sheet are wearing.
Those standing Koopas just look really odd - the arms and feet are totally out of shape. Plus, I can't tell what those poses are meant to be.
(07-14-2009, 02:30 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Also I thought I mentioned some points... like those shells; the empty shells should look like those the koopas on that sheet are wearing.
The problem is, it's like that on the original game

you have a valid point on the upright Koopas though
I TOLD YOU THE HELL DISCUSSION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

are those dry koopa sprites official? they look like bad edits... :/
Pages: 1 2