The VG Resource

Full Version: Half-Life Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed there wasn't anything for Half-Life on the site so I decided to rip from Half-Life's HD pack. Here are the weapon textures for now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and since there isn't a Half-Life section, do I need to make a section icon for it, assuming this is accepted?

.357 Icon
.357 Sheet

9mm Pistol Icon
9mm Sheet

Crossbow Icon
Crossbow sheet

Crowbar Icon
Crowbar Sheet

Gluon Gun Icon
Gluon Gun Sheet

Grenade Icon
Grenade Sheet

Hivehand Icon
Hivehand Sheet

Rocket Launcher Icon
Rocket Launcher Sheet

Satchel Charge Icon
Satchel Charge Sheet

Shotgun Icon
Shotgun Sheet

SMG Icon
SMG Sheet

Snark Icon
Snark Sheet

Tau Cannon Icon
Tau Cannon Sheet

Tripmine Icon
Tripmine Sheet
Well, I myself submitted lots of textures, so I'm guessing they are going to accept. And I think they'd appreciate the game icon Wink
Never mind that last one, I just remembered that section icons are always of in game screenshots so here's something else.

[Image: half-lifesection2.png]
They usually are. But you can use whatever you want for the section (obviously it has to be for the game the section icon is for). Can't decide if I liked the first one or this one better.
Great job. All saved up. Big Grin
Finally something new. Here are the friendly characters. I decided to include the G-Man as well.

[Image: npcicon.png]

I'm currently in the process of ripping the Xen alien textures. (The ones I can find anyway)
Very nice,
I would've had these up sooner but I was trying to find ways to rip the stuff I can't find (things that don't have an .mdl file.) No luck!

If I had, I would've had all the Xen creatures on one sheet since they don't have much to them. I'm also still not sure how to rip non-character textures, like walls and backgrounds and the like. Also, the human soldiers should be next.

[Image: aliengrunticon.png]

[Image: alienslaveicon.png]

[Image: bullsquidicon.png]

[Image: headcrabzombieicon.png]

[Image: houndeyeicon.png]
Sometimes the modding programs can be used to rip programs, but I'm not sure.
Anyhow, they're pretty good!
Good news! I just found out that I can rip the stuff I'm missing from Half-Life Uplink (demo of HL).

Could all the stuff I've submitted so far be put under an "HD Pack" section in the Half-Life section? (Except for the Bullsquid, since that looks the same in both the normal and HD versions)

So much stuff to rip though...
Which program you use? I know that Dragon UnPACKer and Game Extractor can read Half-Life files, so if there are some textures you can't find, maybe you could try switching to another programs to help.
I use Half-Life Model Viewer. I'll try the ones you mentioned.
Dragon, is it OK if I don't put anything new up for a while from you? I'd like to sort something out in terms of uploading stuff, and I think I'll be seeing a fair few submissions from you, so I can upload all of those at the same time. Make sense?
Sure.

Here's that common Xen alien I was missing.

[Image: barnacleicon.png]
More aliens, including my favorite, the Garg.

By the way, did any staff happen to save my recent stuff? (Like the Alien Grunt, Slave, Bullsquid, etc) For some reason, Image Shack decided to make them disappear. I want to know if I have to make the sheets again.

[Image: halflifegargantuaicon.png]

[Image: halflifeheadcrabicon.png]

[Image: halflifeheadcrabzombiecz.png]
Pages: 1 2