The VG Resource

Full Version: City Lights; Short Film thing I did
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a short film thing that I did of me and a few friends driving around at 3 in the morning. Got my new camera and wanted to test it out and this is the first shoot edited with a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BI09Jb-iZw

Song: Ghosts of York - As Tall As Lions

Edited in Final Cut Pro.

(Would love some C+C as I'm just getting into more of this kind of stuff and would love feedback)
I can't offer much critique as I have no idea what you were trying to do other than show the adventure you and your friends had. Only thing I Might nit-pick is the occasional sound that interferes with the music in the video, but thats only at one point (in a car I believe) where its noticable.

As for comments, I think the song selected is really good, the composition of all the shots, the transitions, it all moves quite well and has a nice flow I think. The whole thing feels like it captures the mood of an early morning adventure and youngsters being youngsters. Between the music and the video itself, I found it really nice, hell as odd as my mood has been it really swayed me into feeling nice.

It's a good video, the very end is a nice touch.

I'll leave a comment on youTube (as PhazonZombie) as well and rate it. I'd love to see what else you make.